Discovery Educator Network Field Managers post information regularly on their regional blogs. Would you like to know how educators are integrating technology and unitedstreamingTM into their classrooms? Do you want to find out about upcoming events and share your experiences at a DEN event? Would you like to collaborate with other DEN members about ways to integrate technology? You can by subscribing and commenting on the blog sites!!!
How to Subscribe and Comment
· Link to your state DEN blog from the main blogs page on the national DEN site.
· Type your email address into the field located under the SUBSCRIBE heading in the top right corner of the page.
· Verify text on the FEEDblitz website and click Subscribe me!
· Confirm your FEEDbltz subscription by clicking the link located in the registration email from FEEDblitz.
From then on, you will receive email updates to that blog. It’s that simple!
At the end of a blog entry
· Click on the Comments link.
· Enter your name, email address, URL – if you have one, and your comments.
· Click the Post button, and your comment will be added to the site.
This is a great way to communicate with other DEN members and learn about specific events going on in your area!
*Note – When commenting on a blog, please tell us your name! We would like to know who you are!
How to Win
Every DEN member that subscribes to their state blog within the month of March will receive a DEN bag tag! Everyone’s a winner and it’s easy!