In less than 36 hours fifty-seven Midwest Discovery Educators will arrive at the University Center in the windy city of Chicago! We are excited to have a wonderful opportunity to collaborate as a Midwest Team, meet new friends, learn new skills, and enjoy the hustle and bustle of the big city life on the shore of Lake Michigan.
My role will be as a support team member and to lead the discussion on Storyboarding and Planning Multi-Media Digital Stories. I would like all to be able to access these files even if you will not be with us at the Regional. I hope these are valuable to you in your digital storytelling adventures.
I encourage all attending DEN to remember to bring:
- Favorite music cds, royalty free music (if available)
- A USB flash drive (1 GB would be awesome)
- DV camcorder and digital camera, firewire or USB cable as needed
- Downloaded videoclips (unitedstreaming editable clips)
- Images relating to your digital story
- Your sense of humor and adventure
We can’t wait to see everyone on Sunday!
Helpful files to access:
Patricia & Jan’s Storyboarding PPS Download MidwestRegionalStoryboadingJune272006.pps
Storyboard (Story Center) Download StoryCenterStoryboardTemplate.pdf
Digital Storytelling Cookbook and Traveling Companion Especially see pages 20-23 and pages 26-29 created by the Story Center (www.storycenter.org)
Storyboard TemplateDownload storyboardSample3_Apple.pdf
Jan’s Storyboard TemplateDownload jans_dsplanningtemplate.rtf