The Good News Grapevine

DE_BLOT_DEFAULT.jpg

SurveysaysWhen our DEN members were asked what the next contest for South Florida should be, 28% wanted ideas on how to use unitedstreaming, 25% wanted to post the most comments on the South Florida blog. The other choices weren’t even close so I am happy to announce the next contest for ALL Florida DEN members – The Good News Grapevine!The_good_news

All Floridian DEN members (North and South) are eligible to win prizes for telling the "Good News" about how to use unitedstreaming in the classroom.

There are two ways to enter:
1. Submit your "Good News" ideas of how you use unitedstreaming in your classroom in email to Karen Seddon at: karen_seddon@discovery.com.

2. Comment on the North AND/OR South Florida blogs.

There are two ways to win:
1. Comment the most between September 1, 2006 and October 31, 2006 on the North AND/OR South Florida blogs. (Limit of three comments per post!)

2. DEN members will choose the best "Good News" idea through polling from November 1 through November 8, 2006.

Prizes Prizes include, your choice of:
1. USB laptop speakers
2. Keyspan wireless remote presenter
3. Discovery Channel Store gift card.

For more details:Download the_good_news.pps

Good luck.  Danielle and I can’t wait to see what you come up with now!

As always, I am,
Ubiquitously yours,
Karen

1. Danielle Abernethy said:

Just posted the contest to North Florida. I know we’re up to the challenge! Thanks for the invite!

2. Michele Futch said:

OK. I am confused. Are the United Streaming tips supposed to go on the blog or the power point slides?

3. Tiffany Bonner said:

I’m excited about these contests. This is great. I have a lot of work to do though. But I’m up for it!

4. Michele Futch said:

It may be a lot of work. But, there contests are always worth your while! Hang in there!!!

5. Karen Seddon said:

Wow! This contest is so much fun already! To help anyone who was confused where to post….. Send you unitedstreaming ideas to me in email karen_seddon@discovery.com and then comment away about the ideas OR whatever the post is about. You guys are great. Keep them coming!

6. Debbie Bohanan said:

Contests are a wonderful motivator to get everyone talking and interacting. It’s funny to think that last year at this time if someone told me to respond to their blog I would have no idea what they were talking about.
    Go South Florida!

7. Olivia said:

I’m a proud new member of So Flo! I am excited to gain some insight into how many teachers are using Unitedstreaming creatively in their classrooms..especially for my first graders!

8. Debbie Bohanan said:

I really hope I win the speakers! It will really enhance my future podcasting projects!

9. Debbie Bohanan said:

This is a great contest but it seems like the end of the month is taking such a long time to arrive.