Discovery Atlas

Hey everyone! Don’t forget today is the last day to sign up to work with Discovery Atlas! It was mentioned in this blog post and in an email. If you did not receive the email, contact me. We need to verify email addresses.

Leon County has asked to host the DEN Italian dinner. I was also reminded that Outback is Australian. Why I thought of the Wiggles and their love for Krispy Kreme donuts first, well only moms out there would understand.  I’d like to get something hosted closer to Putnam, Flagler, Clay County if possible. Maybe our Union and Alachua DEN members can join us at that one too. Santa Rosa, I just visited you the other day. (WOW! Milton is so pretty!) If you’re reading this, let’s team you up with Okaloosa to see if we can plan a dessert meet and greet or afternoon tea. Let me know!

And don’t forget to comment below! Make me proud North Florida!

1. Michele Futch said:

We will make you proud, Danielle!

We are looking forward to the Digital Storytelling Event and the ATLAS launch in Tallahassee!

2. Cheryl Woolwine said:

I look forward to being a part of this project.Sounds like a lot of fun!

3. Cheryl Woolwine said:

St. Augustine has an Outback for Putnam, Clay and Flagler and who ever else wants to drive over!

4. Michele Futch said:

I believe you had to sign up for it by 9/1? I am not sure. Check with Danielle, to be on the safe side. Good Luck!

5. Cheryl Cyrus said:

Wow, this is so exciting! With so much happening with Discovery, it is invigorating to create lesson plans with such a wealth of information and resources available to us! Thank you for all your support, Danielle 😉

6. Michele Futch said:

I am excited about the ATLAS Launch Party we will be having in Tallahassee. I hope all the DEN members that live close enough to attend will try to do so. It will be great!

7. Debra Gastelum said:

The Outback in St. Augustine is ALWAYS good. Great service, great food. It’s our favorite place to eat when we’re in the area.

We can’t go wrong if we go there!

8. Cheryl Woolwine said:

I enjoy Outback St.Augustine style and then maybe we can meet at Barnes and Noble right next door for a sharing session!

9. Debbie Bohanan said:

St. Augustine would be a great location for the Discovery Austrailia launch.

10. Debbie Bohanan said:

My great uncle’s 90th birthday party is the weekend of Nov. 4th in Jacksonville. Let me know the date of your launch and maybe I can stop by.