I am postponing the Thursday’s "Keep Your Star Shining" Webinar so we can participate in the following.
The Discovery Educator Network and The Character Education Partnership
Connecting Service Learning to Meaningful Academics: A Winning Combination.
If you are looking for a way to “leave no child behind” while educating the whole child, consider service learning. This webinar will focus on how academic standards and learning can be enhanced with service learning techniques. The who, what, where, when, why, and how will be explored with examples of implementation from real-life schools having won the Character Education Partnership’s National School of Character award. Register now for this event – limited seats are available.
Date: Thursday, October 5, 2006
Time: 4 PM EST
To register for the event:
1. Go to: discoveryed.webex.com
2. On the left hand sidebar, under "Attend a Meeting", click on "Register"
3. On the blue bar at the top of the page, click the right calendar arrow over to "Thursday, October 5, 2006"
4. Select "Connecting Service Learning to Meaningful Academics: A Winning Combination" at 3pmCT and click Register (NOTE: the webex tool lists times in Central Time)
5. Enter your name and email, click "Register Now"
6. Registration information and link for the webinar will be sent to your email in box.
Let me know if you have any questions!