With about one month to go, many of you reading this post may already be dreaming of those picture perfect days at the beach, relaxing in the garden, or spending joyous summer day after summer day outside in the sun -blissfully free of password requests or technical worries.
But before you fall full into a summer trance, I wanted to highlight a few key unitedstreaming resources. That way when you plan your in-services, professional development days, and set your tech agenda’s you’ll know just where to look!
- Interactive Training. These go-at-your-own pace modules are available 24/7 and cover everything from navigating unitedstreaming to in-depth instructional strategies. You can take these modules in any order and unitedstreaming even remembers where you stop. That way you can resume right where you left off! To access these modules, simply click on the Professional Development link within your navigation bar and then click on the Interactive Training icon.
- PowerPoint presentation. We’ve uploaded a great PowerPoint to help you present unitedstreaming to your staff. Once you download it you can edit it to meet your needs – after all its yours! Check it out by clicking on Professional Development , then Trainer’s Toolkit, and then the Full Training Presentation (under the Getting Started column).
- Passcode flyer. The flyer includes step-by-step instruction for getting started with unitedstreaming. Print it out, insert your school’s code and distribute! You can get to the flyer by clicking on Professional Development , then Trainer’s Toolkit, and then the Passcode Flyer (under the Getting Started column).
- The unitedstreaming Training Guide is a great resource for staff developers and trainers. This document addresses training strategies, troubleshooting, training set up, and more. You can get to the flyer by clicking on Professional Development , then Trainer’s Toolkit, and then the Training Guide (under the Staff Development Resources column).
- I’ve put together a quick, fun and easy unitedstreaming Scavenger Hunt. Feel free to download and customize – it is your for the taking. Download unitedstreaming_scavenger_hunt.ppt
Hopefully these resources will save you time, and maybe, just maybe, prolong that grass-between-the toes, sun-on-the-back, pass-me-another-hot dog summer time fun.
Talk to you soon,
Discovery Education, unitedstreaming