I keep hearing from teachers who are building some amazing affinity networks at NECC. Lucky for the rest of us, they are also inviting us in through their blogs and wikis.
- Chris Champion shared his NECCAtlanta wiki where he is keeping all of his notes.
- Kristin Hokanson continues to blog prolifically on her Connected Classroom blog.
- Chris Lehmann, principal of Science Leadership Academy in Philadelphia, is also posting a tremendous amount or resources from NECC on his Practical Theory blog.
- Ken Pruitt is keeping his readers updated through his Conference blog and Kurt Paccio is doing the same on his Tech Ruminations blog.
- Dozens of other PA teachers are contributing to our shared community through their collaboration on the PANECC2007 wiki.
Of course, don’t forget to check out what the DEN staff is posting on their blogs (links to the right of this page).