I’ve been tagged to participate in the “Eight Things You Didn’t Know About Me” meme that’s going around. Here are the rules:
- Post these rules before you give your facts.
- List 8 random facts about yourself.
- At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and list their names, linking to them.
- Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they’ve been tagged.
Here’s My Info:
- I LOVE the life I’m living, but in another life, I’d either be a professional tennis player or a chef/owner of a small Bistro on "Main St.", or both
- The most "extreme" sport I’ve ever done is fly a glider plane (I was going to Bungee jump once in Orlando, FL, but while on line, I saw the person jumping have an accident!)
- The most "extreme" job I’ve ever had (aside from being a Mom) was in an Emergency Room- Go ahead & call me twisted, but it was REALLY awesome- NEVER a dull moment…
- My undergrad degree is in Exercise Physiology- I wanted to be the 1st female athletic trainer for an NFL team. I became a teacher via NJ Alternate Route Program- one of the best decisions I ever made.
- I’ve been chased by a bear.
- I once rang the closing bell at the New York Stock Exchange.
- I’m a not-so-secret Motorcycle Junckie- I ride a Harly.
- The only bone I’ve broken (so far) is my left ankle- I fell off the boardwalk during a hurricane (don’t ask!)
And now, I tag
- Jannita Demain
- Lance Reugeux
- Steve Dembo
- Scott Kinney
- Joe Brennan
- Jennifer Dorman
- Hall Davidson
- Tim Childers
I tried to stick to the rules & only tag 8, so even if I didn’t get you, why don’t you join in?!