Join us on September 19, 2007 at 7 PM (EST) for our first EdTechConnect webinar of the new school year featuring educator and author, Wesley Fryer.
Wesley’s blog, Moving at the Speed of Creativity, was selected as the 2006 “Best Learning Theory Blog” by eSchoolNews and Discovery Education.
Wesley served as a co-convener for the 2006 K-12 Online Conference, and has published numerous articles relating to education and technology integration in “Technology and Learning,” “Learning and Leading with Technology,” “Interactive Educator,” TCEA’s magazine “TechEdge,” and the journal “Internet and Higher Education.” He also publishes a weekly podcast. He has presented numerous times at national and international conferences and is a vocal advocate in the PK-20 edublogosphere for:
- learning as conversation
- messy assessment
- digital storytelling
- safe digital social networking
- collaborative use of read/write web tools in the classroom
- use of technologically blended / hybrid teaching pedagogies
- transformative / "level 2" uses of educational technology
- educational reforms which encourage student engagement as well as project-based learning, and
- the use of primary sources to study the diverse voices of history and our world.
We look forward to connecting with you on Wednesday, September 19 for a great conversation.