Good Morning Florida…I’m writing to you from the lovely Don Cesar Beach Resort over in St. Pete Beach this morning. I thought about writing a post from Nassau, Bahamas over the weekend when I was down there, but the evil eye I got from my wife was pretty tell tale that I was better off thinking twice about doing anything work/DEN related while we were on our family cruise. I want to share a few things with you today, and the first is to wish everyone a Happy Thankgiving to each of you and your families. I’ve a few things to be thankful for this year, so bear with me while I share some of them with you.
- I’m thankful for my loving family. They bring a smile to my face every morning that I wake up and see them (sometimes even with the kids fighting between themselves!).
- I’m very thankful for Discovery and the DEN. I’ve made a veritable plethora of new friends over the almost 2 years I’ve been a DEN member. I can not think of a time when I’ve asked a question, searching for help, and not been able to find the answer.
- I’m thankful for an administration who’s willing to go out on a limb with a whacky computer guy like me to help the teachers along in bringing technology into their curriculum.
- I’m thankful for the fresh air in my lungs everyday I wake up in the morning.
- And for those of you that really know me you will understand this one, I’m thankful for the hair that I have left on top of my noggin. Hopefully the rest of the area will get the hint and start growing again.
Please add to the conversation by sharing what you are thankful for this year. I’d love to continue the conversation.
I did an all call for FL DEN members with DEN blogs in my last post. Please continue to send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a DEN blog here so that I can add you to a list of FL bloggers AND highlight you in a post. I will eventually get the sidebars worked on where you will be linked there for eternity.
Here are the first ones I want to share with you:
That’s all for this morning. Later this weekend I will add more