Welcome to the new Michigan DEN blog! Through on-line and face-to-face interactions, the new Michigan DEN Leadership Council is excited to share resources, learning opportunities, and foster a convenient way to network with each other. Using the resources of the Discovery Education Network, it is our goal to provide statewide professional development activities, regular updates and a resourceful blog.
The Michigan Leadership Council currently has four committed members, and we are looking for others to expand our team. The team:
- Cindy Carson, Leadership Chair
- Pam Shoemaker, Blog Coordinator
- Lisa Wininger, Events Coordinator
- Gina Loveless, Events Team
- Eric Strommer, Events Team
- Melissa White, Events Team
- Emma Haygood, Events Team
- Lisa Wickman, Events Team
- Cheryl Lykowski, Events Team
- Dennis Lundgren, Events Team
We would especially love to have a team member or two from northern Michigan! If you are interested in joining our team, please leave a comment on this blog.
Please consider subscribing to this blog by RSS or by email. You can see the subscription links in the upper left side of your screen.
We’ve put together a very short presentation using Slideshare to introduce ourselves. Enjoy!