Big Story–Little Package

DE_BLOT_DEFAULT.jpg

tiny-toes.JPG

The DEN has grown–by five months! Jannita Demian, with an assist from her husband Laurian, is preggers! Five months old, the demi-Demian will be a native Californian. This is a first for the Demian clan. They are looking for a name. The winner will get a DEN hat from Hall Davidson (who is pulling for Hall, a great old name). You can narrow the range of choices–it’s a boy. For the DEN, it means two things: We have another DEN mother and Jannita will not be traveling for the duration. Needless to say, the docs want to shelter the bun in the oven from airplane food. Post a congratulatory comment and name suggestion on the national blog if you have one. This is something the Demians have been working for! This will be an oft-video-ed baby. So let’s start now (check below). Psst: anybody want to loop it and add some music? What song would you use? – Thanks, Uncle Hall

1. Tracy Standhart said:

Congratulations, Jannita. Take care and do as the docs say.
    A name you say? Why limit it to just three? How about “David Hall Lance Scott Steve Demian”?

2. Anne Truger said:

Congrats Jannita and hubby! We will miss you! Take care and REST!It will be the last time you can since you are blessed with a baby boy…I know…I have two. :)

Hmmmm names…Stefan,Justin,Brandon,Sean…I will keep thinking! Congrats Again!!

~Anne

3. Teryl Magee, TN DEN LC said:

Congrats Jannita! Will miss seeing you around this summer, but I know that baby will be born right around Aunt (Cousin, whatever) Teryl’s birthday! July baby, right?

As far as names go, hmmm…the youngest of the Magee clan had a nice fake name for his grandfather at the hospital…Angus Killian Magee–nice and Irish but ended up Eric Connor. Justin Thomas Demian rolls off the tongue well though : ) Congrats!!

4. Nancy Sharoff said:

Congrats to Jannita (and hubby!). I would go w/ ‘Daniel’ — it includes the three important letters of DEN! Cough up the hat Hall…this one’s a SURE winner! LOL

5. Martha Thornburgh said:

Martha’s must think alike. I thought Christopher last night too. Going with the discovery idea… Or what about Marco …:)

I am so excited for y’all. Baby Demian is blessed with a wonderful family to love and support him.

Take care!

6. Cathy Houchin said:

Congratulations!!! I think Dennis or Denise would be appropriate. Children really are a blessing. Cathy

7. Elaine Plybon said:

Congrats Jannita! Boys are cool, I have three, and they are much more straightforward than my two girls! They may get into trouble, but they ‘fess up to it quickly. As to names, I’ve always liked Thomas, but never got to give that name to a kid. However, the idea of DENnis is cool, too!

8. Lee Kolbert said:

Ok, Jannita. If you don’t like that one, I have another one for you. I think the names of the next generation of kids will take on a more Binary look, like:

01100100 01100101 01101110

Here’s a challenge for the DEN STARS: Can anyone figure out what that says? Come on, Guys… don’t disappoint!

9. Maryann Molishus said:

Congratulations, Jannita! I don’t have a suggestion for a name except…Only name your baby something related to your job if you get a $bonus or free diapers for a year from Discovery. And definitely don’t name your baby after technology–although you do live in California… :)

10. Tracy Selock said:

Jannita-Congratulations:) Being the mother of two boys I’m here to tell you that it is the best thing in the world. Cherish every moment of being a mom.
    Name suggestions: Drake, Aiden, Elijah, and Zane.

11. Lee Kolbert said:

(To Jennifer,
    We’re all so 0100011101100101011001010110101101111001
    How cool is it that Jannita’s baby’s name is being discussed world-wide?)

12. Susan Tompkins said:

Congrats on the accomplishment! Having a son will change your life and we are excited for both of you. I do like the Laurian 2.0 but to be alphabetical, it needs to begin with K, to fit between J and L. So my suggestion is Kristian or Keiran. Have a happy pregnancy!

13. Emma said:

How about Jalan? It combines both your first names. Or, better yet, JaDEN?

14. Kimberly Mattingly said:

So cute! Congrats Jannita! Get lots of rest. How about the name Michael?