And the winners are…

DE_BLOT_DEFAULT.jpg

Congrats to Stacy Kasse, Meg Griffin and Eric Strommer whose names were picked from the crab pot to attend the dinner with the captains of Discovery Channel’s Deadliest Catch.

Tags

1. Denise Thomas said:

Congratulations! Eat some crabs for me and tell the captains hello!!!

2. Fred Delventhal said:

Let’s hear a w00t for Stacy, Meg and Eric. Have a great time you three. Hope to see pictures from the feast on the DEN Flickr site.

3. Teryl Magee said:

Have fun all! Eat lots of crab and take some good pictures for us. Anyone going to have the laptop to go live to some classes? Hmmmm….

4. Meg said:

I am SOOO ecited!! My school kids want autographs, pictures, and to be “snuck” in!! I can bring 26 small, little people, right Lance? 😉
    Even my husband said, “And guest, right?!”

Looking forward to it!!

5. Dani Hall said:

YEA!! I am so happy for you, was watching th show this weekend and wishing I could go. Can’t wait to see the pictures.

6. Eric Strommer said:

I am so excited about going. I have a lot of envious people here. They all want pictures and autographs. What great news this was last Tuesday as I just found out that I was laid off (again, 9 for 11) and will have to wait (again) for the call back this summer.
    Thanks DEN! :)

7. meg griffin said:

The dinner was FABULOUS!! The Discovery crew…Matt, Scott, Lance, Alex were all in attendance and did an awesome job. The captains were genial and posed for pictures and signed autographs well into the night. Just another example of the great things that Discovery Educators does for its teachers! Discovery rocks!

8. Denise Thomas said:

I just read your blog. Thanks for sharing. The photos were great also.

9. Stacy Kasse said:

My blog is on the New Jersey site. What fun that night was. We met so many people and took lots of pictures. AND, ate a little, okay a lot of crab and shrimp. It was all delish.
    Thanks again. What a great STAR studded night.
    Stacy