Whenever you get a chance, do yourself a favor & check out this Space!
What is Space?
- First of all, it is a GooglePage, so it’s another great example of the collaborate power of Google Applications (GooglePages is still in the Google Labs phase)
- Secondly, and perhaps most importantly, it is a Student “Project” created and managed by students, for students! (created by students from the Youth Twitter Network another post for another time- stay tuned!)
- Space is a global digital-literary magazine that presents students’ artistic work. There had been two issues published so far, and the third one is coming soon (Space Issue #2)
- Space is a great way for students to get their personal artistic work seen as well as peer-reviewed by students from all around the globe
What kind of work Does Space accept?
- Space accepts almost every kind of digital work– art, music, poetry, movie clips, essays, columns… any original work student want people to read, watch or listen to
How do students submit their material?
- How to submit work to SPACE
- Note: Submission deadline for Issue #3 is MAy 25th
- High School Student Submissions are Strongly Encouraged!
We should definitely keep our eye on this project to see how it progresses & also share it with our students to promote the cause! AND, in the true spirit of collaboration, after you check out the project site, please come back here and leave a comment sharing your thoughts