Among other changes, Facebook has agreed to:
• Ensure that companies offering services on its site comply with its safety and privacy guidelines.
• Keep tobacco and alcohol ads from users too young to purchase those products.
• Remove groups whose comments or images suggest they involve incest, pedophilia, bullying, or other inappropriate content.
• Send warning messages when a child is in danger of giving personal information to an adult.
• Review users’ profiles when they ask to change their age, ensuring the update is legitimate and not intended to let adults masquerade as children.