One of the blogs I follow regularly is Merl Evans’ Meryl.Net. While she is celebrating 8 years of blogging, I’m really only celebrating several months of following!
I know how much DEN members love a party, so I thought I’d mention that Meryl is throwing one. In celebration of the last 8 years, she is giving her blog readers a chance to win some pretty impressive prizes.
How do you win? Well, you can check out the full details at this post. Just to whet your whistle, let me list a few:
- $800 DVD set from marketing extraordinaire Seth Godin.
- $450 basic WordPress customization package from Kim Beasley.
- Lifetime subscription for RadioTime.com RedButton software — TiVO for radio where you can pause and record live radio.
- One full copy of Orchidia PC game from Joyboost. See Meryl’s Orchidia review.
- One full copy of Spinword PC game from Joyboost.
- One full copy of Astraware Classic Collection, which includes Astraware Sudoku, Astraware Solitaire, and Astraware Board games. Astraware is one of Meryl’s favorite — if not the best — developer of handheld software.
- Ted Demopoulos: Two copies of Secrets of a Successful Blogging System digital audiobook with What No One Ever Tells You About Blogging and Podcasting (in which Meryl appears).
Oh yes, there are more available! Nearly $5,000 worth of prizes in all. Join the fun and register to win. This blog is just one way I’ve registered. Now on to more!