Animal Planet Expo: Santa Clara, CA

DE_BLOT_DEFAULT.jpg

Do we have a treat for you! The Animal Planet Expo is happening in Northern California this summer and we have a special VIP tent for you to join us. We’re also excited to announce that Jeff Corwin will be at the tent for an hour to meet and greet! This event is open to you, family, friends, pets, kids, etc. I know how much the Southern California DEN likes to travel, so I hope some of you are able to join us as well! :)

When: Saturday July 26, 2008 (VIP tent 11am-3pm, Jeff Corwin at the tent 1pm-2pm)
Where: Santa Clara County Fairgrounds, 344 Tully Road, San Jose, CA 95111
Cost: Free :)

We are already FULL with RSVPS, however, if you’d like to be placed on the waiting list, please leave your name, email address, school district, and number of people you’d like to bring (including yourself).

Animal Planet Expo, Santa Clara

1. Kathy Nichols said:

We would like to be placed on the wait list. THere will be 8 of us. I am with the Pleasanton Unified School District.

2. Elizabeth Reyes said:

Please add my name to the waiting list. I will bring 7 more people. I am with San Bernardino CIty Unified School District

3. Malinda Hurley says: said:

I would also like to be placed on the wait list for the Animal Planet Expo: Santa Clara, CA. I am a 7th grade teacher with the Ontario-Montclair School District. There would be a total of 10 of us who would like to attend. If that is not possible we would settle for as low as 3.

Thank you Kim for keeping us connected to these wonderful events that keep us inspired.

4. Margaret Fong said:

I would like to be placed on the wait list for the Animal Planet Expo: Santa Clara. We have 5 people. Thank you.

5. Aida Contreras said:

Please add us to waiting list for the Santa Clara Animal Planet Expo. School district is MT Diablo. There will be four of us going on Sat 7/26.

6. Belinda Nelson said:

We would like to be on the waitlist for July 26, 2008. That would be myself and my daughter. We would be available anytime. Thanks.

Belinda

7. Lindsay Sutton said:

Hi there! Can you please put me on the waitlist for July 26, 2008? Thanks.

8. Maura Keenan said:

We have 5 people and would LOVE to be placed on the waitlist to meet Jeff Corwin. My kids would be thrilled to see him in person.

9. Mercy Robinson said:

Hi, our two boys, 7 and 8, have LOVED watching Jeff Corwin on TV over and over and over again! We would love to see him in person. Our family is 4. Thanks!

10. Trina said:

Hello! We are hugs JEFF CORWIN Fans! :) Can you please put us on the wait list?, for 2 people? Thank you so much!

11. Rathan said:

Hi there ,
    We would love to join. 4 of us are interested.

Rathan

12. Thomas Bui said:

Hello! We are huge JEFF CORWIN Fans! Can you please put my son and me on the wait list for July 26th.Thanks so much