Is it ever too late to post a NECC round up? I hope not! Because the STARs were truly shining bright at NECC this year and I got a plethora of links to share.
- The Northwest Blog has a solid summary of the day along with an Animoto made up of pics taken there. Trust me when I say that it was a wild time indeed! Jen Dorman shared her experiences there as well.
- Jen Dorman has also shared a huge number of live blogs from the conference, including her notes from the DEN in Second Life LC’s Creating a Personal Learning Networking in Second Life.
- Speaking of the DEN in SL LC’s session, they rocked the house! And there were more than just a few blog posts about it. In fact, Beth Knittle of the aforementioned LC has a post well worth reading about what the DEN in SL means to her and Elaine Plybon chimed in with her own post about her experiences presenting at NECC on her DEN blog as well as on her personal blog.
- Beth also shared her own reflection of what NECC meant to her, as well as how much her personal learning network has affected her. Lee Kolbert has her own ‘brain dump’ over at her MacMomma blog, including a shout out to Hall Davidson and his cell phone presentation.
- While we’re on the subject of Hall’s cell phone presentation, you might want to read this review that says it was the “best presentation I saw at NECC this year, hands down…” I’m assuming he just hadn’t seen my presentation on policies yet. But others agreed with him.
- Since we’re talking about Hall, we’d be remiss if we didn’t point out that he did do a second Spotlight session that he shared over on Media Matters. Both sessions can be found over on NECC’s webcasting page. If you missed them, here’s your chance to check them out!
- Of course, some people decided they were going to be at NECC even if they had to drive halfway across the country to do it. Tim has shared a summary of his entire NECC experience on the Tennessee blog, including some of the evening festivities that were going on.
- I’d be remiss if I didn’t mention that we had the opportunity to celebrate the DEN’s third birthday with about 400 close personal friends as well! Over on the Virginia blog, they have Flickr slideshow posted with photos from the event.
- And while my fingers are starting to wear out, I can’t close this off without mentioning the daily summaries from Joe Brennan, discoveries from NECC shared by the North Carolina blog, Geekybird’s brain being set on “sponge”, and even more daily summaries from the Northwest blog!
What’d I miss? Surely that can’t be it, can it? If I missed a post, link it up in the comments so everyone can find it!
Thanks for making this a NECC to remember, whether you were there in person or attending virtually. *whew* Now it’s time to kick back and relax for a few weeks.
Huh? What’s that you say? Leadership Council institute next week? DEN National Institute the following week? Yikes! Why stop now? We’re rolling!