Find Your Tech Match at D-Harmony

DE_BLOT_DEFAULT.jpg

Susan Tompkins and I (along with several others) visited Discovery’s local tech headquarters yesterday to shoot some green screen footage.  When we found out we wouldn’t get the “good” footage right away, I asked Howard Martin to video what we did with my little hand-held video camera.  The result is the ad below.  I’ve included a link to the original eHarmony ad so you can see how our ad came about.  My special thanks to Susan for a great script and idea!

The original video can be seen here

We’ll catch you up on all things LC Institute later.

1. Anne said:

This is great! Very creative -thank you for sharing. Be sure to put it on your DEN blog.

2. Anne said:

Oh, this is your DEN Blog – he he…I drive without paying attention, too. :)

3. Susan Tompkins said:

LA and TN rock! Our video is an example of the collaboration that is possible through the DEN and one of the main benefits I gain as a member. The networking and ideas that occur through Discovery is outstanding. I have met some of the most innovative minds in technology use in the classroom through this venue. Thanks, Tim, for the superb video editing for being a perfectionist and always being willing to try something crazy! You and your “get to that communication” made the video! Hollywood should be our next stop!
    Susan

4. Donna Neblett said:

Hey Tim,

We did have a great week in Silver Spring! I miss you guys already. Now that I am on Twitter, we can keep up…..Help, I need more friends in Twitter!

5. Emma Haygood said:

So funny! Driving home from DEN NI to Michigan – 10 hour drive. This video had me giggling for 1/2 hour!

6. Karla Halcomb said:

Now I truly know what I missed at the LC Institute!!!! Lot’s of LOL! Awesome work!