…but it can be a lot of fun to do! Here’s a quick tip that is super cool.
- Find any image from the site – my favorite image is called “Federal Troops at Rest”
- Once you find the image, and it is displayed in the blue media player box, open up a program like Word or Powerpoint
- Minimize that program.
- Then go back to your DE streaming image, left-click on the image inside the blue box and simply drag (be careful to not let go of your mouse button) the image into your Word or Powerpoint program.
- Once the Word or Powerpoint program opens on your screen, move your mouse up into your Word doc or PowerPoint slide until the cursor turns into a plus symbol
- Then let go of your mouse.
- Give it a second and you will soon see your image embedded into your Word or Powerpoint slide.
Pretty cool right?!? I love this trick!