Our tech person gave us these web sites that are good for visual learners. Check them out and let me know what you think. Did any one go to METC? How was it? Did you learn about any good websites? Let me know and we will post them here for others to check out.
1. Gliffy (http://www.gliffy.com/) – a site for building flow charts
2. FreeMind (http://freemind.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Main_Page) – a downloadable mind mapping program
3. ExploraTree (http://www.exploratree.org.uk/) – another graphic organizer site where organizers are organized by thought processes
4. Our Time Lines (http://www.ourtimelines.com/) – a timeline site where once start and end dates are determined, a timeline will generate with important world events
5. Create A Graph (http://nces.ed.gov/nceskids/createagraph/) – just what it says
6. Other interactive sites (http://www1.center.k12.mo.us/edtech/resources/SBsites.htm)