|Conference Highlights Include:
- Building School 2.0 with Chris Lehman, Principal of the Science Leadership Academy in the School District of Philadelphia. Lehman’s presentation will examine ideas of constructivist pedagogy and the use of 21st century tools to create schools that are engaging, caring and relevant places of learning for everyone involved.
- The Benjamin Button Effect with Lance Rougeux
- Turning Data Into Action: Exploring the Reporting Features of Discovery Education streaming with Matt Monjan
- Closing the Global Achievement Gap: Beyond Test-Prep, Toward Life-Prep with Brad Fountain
- The Impact of IT in RTI with Hardin Daniel
The day will also include two special presentations featuring projects, ideas and tips from STAR Discovery Educators.
The Discovery Educator Network Virtual Conference fills to capacity quickly, so participants are encouraged to register for this event today.
Register today for the DEN Virtual Conference or an in-person event in your area.
COPIED FROM THE DEN NEWSLETTER