DEN Pre-NECC Extravaganza: Register Today!

DE_BLOT_DEFAULT.jpg

necc 09

June 27, 2009
9 AM to 3:30 PM

Cost: FREE

Discovery Educators are invited to join us for an engaging day of networking, professional development and fun at the world headquarters of Discovery Communications in Silver Spring, MD.  The day will give you the opportunity to network with colleagues from all around the world prior to NECC and provide you with amazing professional development sessions including:

• 50 Ways to Integrate Discovery Education streaming

• More and Muir Tech Tips for Going Green

• Staggeringly Good Things Mixing Media and Google Earth

• Get Your Og On: Blogs, Glogs and Vlogs

• Power Up Your Professional Learning Network

• Top Ten FREE Web 2.0 Sites

• Director’s Cut: Animoto, MovieMaker, and Premiere Elements

• And more!

Space is limited.  Registration closes June 5th.  Enroll today!

1. Mark Dunk said:

Dang. I should have been paying closer attention. My flight arrives at BWI at 1:30 p.m. that day.

2. Deb Thomson said:

If this one is anything like the previous ones, we are all in for a treat!

3. Evelyn McFadden said:

I am registered for NECC and looking forward to more learning opportunities.

4. Mimi Herald said:

I can’t think of a better way to get energized for NECC than hooking up with all of you at Discovery headquarters. See you soon!

5. Caren Appel said:

I’m looking forward to attending this pre-conference event. Hope to see my DEN friends there!

6. Jeff Gentner said:

I am somewhat new to all of this but I am looking forward to a day of LEARNING!

7. Dotty Myers said:

I am arriving on June 25th because I know that after NECC starts you have very little time for sightseeing and other things, because you get so charged up with all the exhibits, workshops and other activities. This is the highlight of NECC. Now I need to make my hotel reservation. I am a procrastinator and wait until the last minute for good deals:}

8. Lisa Linn said:

I have the ISTE Leadership breakfast from 7:30 to 9:00 so I guess I’ll leave early to make it in time.

9. Lisa Linn said:

I am still amazed at the generosity of Discovery to DEN members, and thrilled with every person I add to my PLN!