One of the most anticipated features of the Summer 2009 release of Discovery Education is the My Classrooms feature. With My Classrooms . . .
Each Student will then have the ability to:
- Access all of their assignments, quizzes etc. in one convenient location.
- Search for and save content into their own My Content area
- Download materials
Teachers will be able to:
- Assign content to an individual student, multiple students or an entire class.
- Track progress and student results
- Create a folder of materials and assign materials for student project or remediation without the need to create an assignment
Creating a class is quick and easy. There are 3 simple steps.
Step 1: Create a class name and set active dates.
Step 2: Add students from the school/district roster or create accounts for them manually.
Step 3: Review the class.