Happy Birthday Hall!

A little birdy told us that it just happens to be Hall’s birthday today.  It wouldn’t be polite for me to say how old he is, but let’s just say it falls somewhere in between 59 and 61!

Please join me in wishing him a very happy birthday…  and let’s have a little fun while we do!  Hall is one of our favorite subjects for caption contests.  SO, leave a comment below with a birthday wish for Hall and bonus points will be giving for supplying a caption to the photo below.

One other thing.  If you’d like to add Hall’s Seal of Approval to any websites today, check out this Quip.   If you add him to anything fun, share a link in the comments as well!

Happy Birthday Hall!

1. Dennis Grice said:

Happy Birthday Hall! If 30 is the new 20, then mathematically, 40 is the new 27, & 50 is the new 33. Therefore 60 is the new 40. Extrapolating that theory, when you’re 80 you’ll only be 53, and when you’re 100 you’ll only be 67.So when you eventually make it to the new 60 you’ll really be 90, which is 50 years away from the new 40 which you are today. Hope this puts things in perspective. Have a great day!

2. Tim Childers said:

Hall, I hope you have a terrific birthday! You are the only rock star I’ve ever met face to face. Well, if you don’t include Billy Joel, Elton John, Jeff Lynne, David Gilmour, Eric Clapton, Paul Davis….oh, you get the idea. You are the North STAR of all STAR Discovery Educators!

3. Rebekka Stasny said:

Happy Birthday Hall!!!

Glad that at least one of your family members was able to join you for your birthday celebration!!!

4. Carolyn Rains said:

“The world’s FIRST 2 Discovery Educators”.

Hall, I agree with Susan Tompkins, “We love what you represent and dare to emulate you!”

5. Joe Brennan said:

Hall, remember when we thought sexagenarians were old? Happy birthday from one “dinosaur” to another. Hope you found the time to listen to some Frank Sinatra.

6. Ben Ennis said:

Welcome to the 60’s! This was that magic year for me as well. My slogan for this year is “This time I’m going to remember the 60’s!

Happy Birthday from another vintage 49’er.

7. Hall Davidson said:

You guys are the best! I’m honored to be part of the community with you. I learn something from the DEN every day. Today it’s: Never take a birthday picture in the AARP range with a dinosaur. Um, another dinosaur. And who in the world found that photo! That’s some fine searching. Thanks, again. Wait, my
    ………somebody get… a camera..

8. Robin Talkowski said:

“Hey, Buddy, Are you sure we’re going to a birthday party?

Happy Birthday, Hall! You are proof you are only as old as you feel … and act.

9. Debra Bohanan said:

“OK, I know what to do with the dinosaur but how do the balloons fit in?”

Happy Birthday Hall! Enjoy celebrating the 31st anniversary of your 29th birthday!

10. Tracie Belt said:

“Psst! Hey Dino, quit following me! I don’t have any more free Discovery chachkis.”

Happy Birthday Hall! Have a fun day! I’ll tell Emma to call a RBS meeting in your honor!

11. Rosie Parmigiani said:

Happy Birthday Hall!!! Take it from someone older..it is only a number..there are days I feel 62 and there days I feel 12! The luxury of being young at heart!! Enjoy!! and welcome to the best years of your life!!