That’s exactly what I wanted to know when I read Kris Fontes’ post. Now that I know I am hooked.
Rotoball is a black ball that transforms into something different for each person who comes into contact with it. The process is simple; each animation must be exactly 15 seconds long. The animation can be as creative as you’d like, but MUST contain the following:
- you catching the ball from the left side of the screen.
- the ball transforming in some way.
- you interact with the transformed object.
- the ball returning to normal.
- the ball leaving the right hand side screen.
Very creative. Extremely collaborative. Definitely worth getting your students in the game.