Saturday, October 24, 2009
9 AM to 4 PM ET
Click here to register for the virtual sessions.
10. College football is overrated.
9. The digital treats you’ll take away won’t cause cavities.
8. You can attend in your pajamas (virtually or in-person, we’re flexible).
7. Two full hours of the soothing sounds of Justin Karkow
Can I Help You With That? The Student as Collaborator, Creator and Director (9 AM and 3 PM ET)
6. A chance to win a HD Flip Cam for dressing up as your favorite Discovery personality
5. Brand new interstitials
4. Any time Steve Dembo uses the word “bling” in a presentation, watch out!
Putting the Bling in Your Builders (12 PM ET)
3. The archived sessions just don’t have the same pizazz.
2. Amazing professional development for the very reasonable price of…FREE.
1. Networking, networking, networking!
For the schedule and more information, visit: http://blog.discoveryeducation.com/virtcon09.
Crossposted from http://blog.discoveryeducation.com