3 is a Magic Number

3 states and 4 DEN LCs were represented this weekend at the DEN LC Retreat in Chicago.  It was great to be able to sit, face-to-face and work on event planning for 2010.  A huge thank you to all that were able to attend, we really accomplished a lot.  Speaking of accomplishments, Steve Dembo walked in to the office today with a wonderful surprise left by the LCs.  Check out the below video for more details.  We’ll be posting more pics from the weekend in the event gallery soon.

1. Kristi Bush said:

Hahahahahahaha… That’s all I can say! :) Thanks for the video, Mike! Thanks for a FANTASTIC weekend DEN LCs. It far exceeded my expectations! I can’t wait to see what we do next! :)

2. Wendy Liska said:

Easier to clean up than saran wrap I bet! And Steve wondered what ALl the AL jokes were about…

3. Rita A. Mortenson said:

Mike, great video…thanks for sharing that. It was so much fun getting to meet everyone this past week. I feel very privileged to work with such talented people and I am really excited about the events that we are planning for the DEN this year! Thanks Mike.

4. Deb T said:

Thanks for sharing the video. I loved the reaction! Had a great time last week-end. It was very motivational and wonderful to meet so many great educators.

5. Tracy Selock said:

Mike the video is perfect. The question is…did u have to help unwrap?

6. Lisa Wickman said:

Good fun for a great sport! Thanks for the vid, Mike, and thanks for a terrific weekend of planning with the LC’s. LOVE Chicago! LOVE the DEN!

7. Teryl Magee said:

Funny, I was logged in as Tim looking for old TN DEN LC posts and forgot to log him out. That was me posting, not him although I do believe he would share the same sentiment!

8. Cheryl Lykowski said:

Remember…Reduce, Reuse, Recycle! ALuminum is the 13th element and you will be forever known as Teach13 now! Mike~ Thanks for a great weekend as always and for allowing this “team building” time.

9. Anne Truger said:

That was phenomenal! All the DEN LCs love Steve and 13 is a lucky number. I am sure we will all reflect on this shining experience for a long time to come. Thanks for being a good sport Steve! Thanks for being a great leader Mike! : )

10. Rachel Yurk said:

What a fun weekend. Great video! Steve, I’d come help unwrap, but I’m afraid that it would spoil the fun for you. Go teach13! Guess we won’t be left unattended in Chicago again!

11. Chad Lehman said:

I hope there’s a video of Steve taking it down! Great weekend, ALot of good planning, ALot of good fun, ALot of new friends, and ALlot of ALuminum foil. I wish we could have been there live to see your face, Steve.

12. Malena Koplin said:

Thanks for the video! Thanks for the weekend! Thanks for the support from Discovery. I’m glade I’m a part of the LC and the DEN!

13. Deb Donley said:

Thanks for posting this for all to see how creative a group of DEN LCs can be when “working” in Chicago on a weekend. It was fun!

14. Carolyn said:

I’m sure they had a little help from their friend, Mike!!!!!
    LOVED it!!!

15. Roberta said:

I am so sorry that I was not able to attend. It looked like you had a ton of fun. I hope that I am able to attend next time.