Submit Your Entries for California Student Media Festival

Less than a week remains to get student projects entered into this year’s California Student Media Festival, and we wanted to make sure the DEN was in the loop!

And we’ve made some big changes this year…

• Online festival entries now accepted: 
    • Video entries can be uploaded at schooltube.com or anywhere that provides a publicly viewable URL. Videos incorporating copyrighted materials can be uploaded privately and considered for judging.
    • Mulimedia entries should be compressed into a .zip archive and uploaded to any free Google account and shared with castudentmedia@gmail.com
  • We’ve combined the statewide celebration into a single Festival event – May 22, 2010, Huntington Beach Library, Huntington Beach, CA
  • New Special Categories: California State Parks (New Cash Prizes!) and Cell Phone Video!

One thing we haven’t changed – it’s still FREE to enter!

DEADLINE TO ENTER: APRIL 12 

www.mediafetsival.org

Now in its 44th year, the California Student Media Festival is our nation’s oldest student media festival. Over the past seventeen years, the California Student Media Festival has awarded more than $100,000 to California Schools. The festival exists to celebrate the amazing media and multimedia projects produced by California’s best and brightest students and teachers; rewarding and acknowledging their successful classroom work at an awards event on Saturday, May 22nd, 2010. And it’s FREE! Enter your students’ best work by April 12th to be considered!