DEN LC Symposium and Summer Institute FAQ

As the DEN LC Symposium and Summer Institute come closer and closer, Mr. Dembo and I needed to make a trip to this year’s destination to get all of our STARs’ questions answered.  Attendees can see the entire list in their respective Google Docs, but we decided that the most frequently asked questions deserved a more personal touch in the form of a video response.

#17 – What is the Bentley University mascot?

Click here for the answer.

#27 – Where are we staying?

Click here for the answer.

#42 – Where is Steve staying?

Click here for the answer.

#56 – Will we have wireless internet access?

Click here for the answer.

#111 – Who do we contact in case of an emergency?

Click here for the answer.

#132 – Will there be flowers?  Seriously, when you get to number 132 what else do we need to know?

Click here for the answer.

# Whatever – Are there facilities for us to work out?

Click here for the answer.

We hope this helped and look forward to seeing our STARs this summer in Boston.

1. Katie Knapp, VA DEN LC Chair said:

LOL! What a great way to start my day! Can’t wait to get there!

2. TechyNana said:

Okay, you are having so much fun already! Can’t wait to join you there. Thanks for the great start to my day.

3. Heather Sullivan said:

Ditto everyone’s comments-LOVED your clips. Thanks for giving me something to smile about today- not too common in NJ schools right now… CU all soon!!!

4. Lori Abrahams said:

So wish I could attend this year! Hoping there will be some way to attend virtually part of the time. I know you will all have a great time!

5. Erin Misegadis said:

Oh sure, make fun of us that want to work out! You seemed to have forgotten the most burning question: How from our dorms is the coffee??? See you soon!

6. Neene said:

Now I have a question. Will you two goofs be in attendance? But thanks for all the info.

7. Trace (Kti) said:

Oh my goodness… TOO FUNNY! Loved watching those! Especially the emergency question… wonder if there’s any fire stations nearby like in San Fran… hehe!

8. Teryl Magee said:

LOL! Thanks guys, looking forward to a great few days. BTW, how can the LC Symp start at 6PM if my flight doesn’t even get in until 6:20? ; )

9. Tim said:

Ha! Thanks guys! I think you answered the truly important questions we’ve all been wondering. It should be a blast!

10. Elaine Plybon said:

Thanks for getting me even more excited about going to the Symposium! Teryl: I’m sure it had to have been an error – we can’t start anything without you!