I’m going to start a new feature on the Wisconsin DEN blog. It’s called “Things I Think You Should Read.” At least weekly, I hope to share news articles or blog posts that I think are interesting. These might be serious educational issues, a great tech idea, or something a little more on the lighter side. Regardless, I hope you find this new feature enjoyable.Here are the first “Things I Think You Should Read:”
- DEN Guru and friend of mine, Lee Kolbert, returned to the classroom this year after many years working in a district position. Her latest blog postis a reflection on returning to the classroom.
- Reading Rewards – great site to help track summer reading – check out the site and read how it works. I see a lot of value here. This was shared by Shannon Miller via Twitter.
- Read what Brian Crosby and his students are doing. What a cool project.
- Maybe we need something like this in Wisconsin. I say Milwaukee or Madison.
- The last day of school finally arrived for Mister Teacher. Find out what he wrote on one of his student’s autograph papers.
There ya go. Take a few minutes and check out these 5 links. I doubt you’ll dislike all of them.