Every February in Saint Charles, Illinois groups of dedicated teachers come together to explore ideas and tools related to technology. February seems like forever from now. We all know how quickly time flies when we are having fun! Most importantly the ICE Conference Committee is hard at work to bring you the best program possible. We need your help to do this! Your talents and interests are needed. We are looking for presenters to add to our brochures. Workshop proposals and General Session proposal are being accepted now at http://proposals.iceberg.org . If you have ever considered presenting this is the place to start. Not a presenter?? General Conference Information will come at a later date. Submission Deadlines:
- August 27: Full-day workshops, Half-day workshops, and Featured presentation sessions.
- Workshops are paid sessions. Full-day workshops are held on Tuesday and Friday and are six hours in length. Half-day workshops are held on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday mornings and are 2.5 hours in length. Teaching a skill that can’t be taught in 45 min. A good workshop helps educators create an end product or take away.
- October 1: General breakout sessions
- General Sessions are 45 min brief introductions on how a tool can be used in the classroom. An idea session to get people thinking and talking.
- November 1: Poster sessions and exhibitor sessions
- Posters are similar to sessions but have a more specific audience in mind. Poster sessions are 90 minutes in length and allow you to talk to people one to one versus the big groups in general sessions.
If you have any questions about ICE Conference 2011 or about being a presenter at the conference, please contact us at email@example.com