Are you getting the most out of your DEN experience? The best way to truly enjoy the benefits of membership is to become a STAR DEN member. The process is easy and probably something you are already doing. If you are wondering what is required to become a STAR or maintain your STAR status, read the following excerpt from the National blog outlining the process.
Already a STAR? Maintain Your STAR Status for 2010-2011!As the new school year approaches, make sure you keep your STAR status. We’ve added a couple other options to help you demonstrate how you actively contribute to the community.
There are several ways to stay active:
- Report at least two events from this past school year
- Report one event and upload a resource to the Educator Resources library on the DEN site
- Report one event and tell us one other way you have shared the power of Discovery with your peers (e.g., newsletter, podcast, etc.)
Not yet a STAR? What are you waiting on?
- Go to community.discoveryeducation.com
- Login using your DE username and password
- Click on “Become a STAR Discovery Educator”
Don’t forget to check out the DEN Weekly Update too!