For those of you who haven’t been following the Wisconsin DEN Blog, you’re missing out on a feature that pops up once in a while called “Things I Think You Should Read.” These are usually blog posts that I’ve come across, usually in my RSS Reader or on Twitter, that I think need to be shared. I’m sure some of these may not be new, but I think some might be. I don’t think these will be a waste of your time.
Here’s the next installment of Things I Think You Should Read
- Check out Cathy Nelson’s thoughts on the The Role of School Librarians in Promoting the Use of Educational Technologies. This is a new ISTE document every school librarian needs to be aware of and share.
- David Warlick revisits an older post about Promoting Learning Cultures in Your School. There are some great ideas here. I wonder how many are occurring at your school.
- Would you be interested in this position Jeff Utecht thinks should be in all school districts? I might be.
- David Jakes tells us that Words Matter. I’d like to say this is an amazing post, but I won’t. (You’ll see why.)
- Jen Wagner shares What We Tell Them and What We Don’t. Those of us trying to get more of our colleagues integrating tech need to take a peek at this.