The new year is always a time for resolutions. This year my resolution was to not make anymore resolutions. I figure if I don’t make them then I won’t be disappointed when I don’t keep them. In addition to resolutions, the new year is also about new beginnings. January is a great time to review all your PLC group profiles and clean them up and make them shine.
- Check your profiles for grammar and spelling mistakes
- Delete any old jobs or hobbies
- Add new positions, achievements or interests
- Read your profile out loud. Ask yourself, “Would I want to collaborate with this person?” If the answer is no, rework your profile
- Delete old photos
- Add a current photo
- Make sure the photo is appropriate
- Belong to any special groups? Let it be known by adding a Twibbon
Making a few simple changes can breath new life into your PLC and make it shine. If you have any other suggestions for cleaning up your PLC please share them with us.
Happy New Year!