If you’re planning to go to MSET this April, consider joining us at the Discovery Education Digital Media Lab. During the conference, April 12 and 13, Discovery Education and STAR Discovery Educators will be delivering interactive, hands-on sessions in the Digital Media Lab.
Here’s a preview of our featured sessions:
- 21 Ways to Reach the 21st Century Learner with Discovery Education streaming
- Discovery Education Science and the 5 E’s of Inquiry Based Instruction
- Discover the Undiscovered Possibilities with Discovery Education
- Reaching All Students: Using the DE streaming Builders and My Classrooms to Provide Targeted Content
- Thinking Outside the Slide with Discovery Education streaming
- Digital Storytelling 2.0 with Discovery Education streaming
- Sharing with the STARs
For these sessions to be meaningful and engaging, we need your support and expertise! If you are interested in volunteering to help facilitate the interactive stations during these sessions, please click here. **Note: By signing up for a 3.5 hour shift, you will receive a discounted registration rate of $85.
One of the highlights of our Digital Media Lab will be the SHARING with the STARs session on Wednesday, April 13th. This will be the second session in the morning. Please consider presenting during this informal sharing session. All you need is your laptop and a tool, resource, strategy, website, etc. that you use for instructional purposes or your own professional development. Participants will walk around from table to table and chat with you for a few minutes. The best part is, you don’t have to put together a formal presentation!
If you want to SHARE with the STARS, click here.
If you would like to share or volunteer, please sign up before March 1st so your name can be submitted as a volunteer, and your discounted registration fee can be processed. If you are unsure of your attendance at MSET this April, you can always sign up and email me (Cynthia_M_Brown@discovery.com) if you need to cancel your registration.
Thank you, STARs!
If you aren’t a STAR Discovery Educator, become one today!