Michigan Educators: You are invited to attend a technology conference on Saturday, March 19 at Sarah Banks Middle School (Wixom, MI) from 8:30am-3:15pm.
This event will focus on providing participants with some of the most effective strategies for transforming teaching practices through the meaningful and effective integration of digital media content. Presenters are from Discovery Education, the Michigan Discovery Educator Leadership Council, and Walled Lake Consolidated Schools.
Lunch and door prizes will be provided by Discovery.
Registration is limited to 125 participants, so register early if you would like to attend. Click here to register.
- Work Smarter, Not Harder: using simple tech tools as formative assessment
- Engaging and Assessing Young Scientists
- Mobile Learning with iPads and iPods
- Screencasting with Jing
- “Best of MACUL”
- Videogames for Learning
- Google Docs
- Reaching and Teaching Kids with Disabilities
- 21st Century Skills for Elementary Students
- Interactive White Boards
- Using USB videocams in the classroom
Hope to see you there!