Here is another installment of Things I Think You Should Read – from the Wisconsin DEN Blog.
- If you know Gary Stager, you know he likes to stir the pot and get you thinking. Well, he’s doing it again and the topic is Interactive WhiteBoards. Makes sure you read the comments that follow the article.
- From eSchoolNews – AUP’s shape Web 2.0 use, guidelines.
- Do you know about EdReach? You should, here’s why.
- Did you help iJohn Pederson win a new Mercedes? Here are his thoughts on the experience.
- Edu-Whelmed. I like the term and I agree a balance is needed.
- What I didn’t learn in college. This is a great reflection by a 4th grade teacher in Wisconsin.
- What Does It Feel Like to be the Enemy? I think many teachers across the country are feeling attacked and rightfully so. I believe this post sums up what many teachers feel.
- Why EdReach? – A new educational media network.
- The situation in Wisconsin continues. This is an interesting article about some of Scott Walker’s allies back pedaling from his extremism.