It’s been a while since you’ve seen this feature on the Wisconsin DEN blog, but it’s back. Here are a few things worth reading.
- Mrs. Ripp blogs “I Teach the Generation” – I like this, she shares about the thoughts, beliefs, and of the kids she teaches.
- Jen Wagner reminds us to Check Your Sources.
- MaryBeth Hertz shares “The Falsehood of School Choice.”
- Lee Kolbert discusses the idea of Rewarding Kids for Test Scores. What are your thoughts?
- Steve Dembo shares his reflection of EdCamp Chicago.
- If you don’t know about Google Cloud Print, read this post by Lisa Thumann.
- Angela Maiers shares a great infographic related to school budget cuts.
- Here’s a lighthearted look at Mister Teacher’s observations during the TAKS standardized tests.