Over the Summer we made some changes at Discovery Education, including adding some new members on the Level 1 team. At the end of this week we will be introducing Jen, Walid and Kevin.
Jennifer has been with Discovery Education for just about 3 months now. She is a Licensed Practioner Nurse, Certified Health and Dance teacher for public schools and Studio Manager at Destined to Dance. She loves to learn many crafts but her passion is DANCE. She has attended and graduated with degrees from Prince George’s Community College, University of Maryland – College Park and Towson University. She has two children: a Chihuahua named Miki and a Teacup Yorkie named Fergie. In addition to working at Discovery Education, she is a company member of Next Reflex Dance (DC) and a guest artist with The Collective (Baltimore). Jennifer plans to return to school to pursue a Master’s of Fine Arts – Dance/Choreography.
- Favorite thing to do….. You guessed it – DANCE!
- Favorite Sport to watch on TV? – Football – DALLAS ALL THE WAY!
- Favorite Fast Food – CHIPOTLE! Yummmm!
- Favorite Artist: Lauryn Hill/Alicia Keys/Beyonce
- Favorite Quote: “Dancers are the athletes of God.” – Albert Einstein