I have commented to some folks that I had given up trying to catch up with my to-do list; I am now going for less behind than previously. If you ever feel like that, here are a few tech tools I use to help:
- Last Pass — lastpass.com — keep passwords and form info all organized and available online in this online – desktop connection software. One password unlocks the rest so only one password to remember.
- Stickies — www.zhornsoftware.co.uk/stickies/ — sticky notes for your computer desktop — bring up a new one, type in whatever info you need to note.
- Adobe Acrobat Pro X — http://www.adobe.com/education/products/acrobatpro/ (check for educational pricing options) — have forms that you use a lot? Make them interactive easily with Acrobat Pro form options
- Fine Print — fineprint.com — save paper when printing with this handy utility ; more options available for handling print items also
- Evernote — evernote.com — online notetaking means never having to figure out where those papers went again; options for syncing on moble devices including android based and ipad
- CCleaner — http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner — easy cleanup of your computer, plus other tools; actually I find this one cathartic in more than one way
And then there’s my favorite stress buster: http://icanhascheezburger.com ;-D
What great tech tools can you suggest for busting up those stressful moments?
picture from pics4learning.com