Hi. My name is Kelly. And I love a foldable.
There are so many awesome things to do with foldables in the classroom at any age and with any curriculum area. Here are my top five reasons why.
1. Once the kids learn how to make one style, it can be used a hundred times in a hundred different ways.
2. They automatically allow for differentiation.
3. They can be made with whatever kind of paper or materials that I have handy at the moment.
4. They are a meaningful “back pocket” activity, meaning that when you have to change things up at the last minute, you can always go to a foldable.
5. They work even when the copy machine does not.
Here are a few resources on foldables that I have pulled together.