The Schiele Museum of Natural History is now accepting registration for its annual Jurassic Expedition. This seven-day trip is a paleontology and geology field school. Participants will get to work with a paleontologist in the FS Quarry in Wyoming. They will also spend a day in Yellowstone, excavate fish and insect fossils, and collect petrified wood to keep as mementos of the trip. We visit several museums, national monuments, and national parks during the trip. CEU’s are available for teacher participants.
- Airfare & Ground Transportation plus baggage fees
- 7 nights lodging
- All admissions and participation fees
- All necessary equipment, supplies and instruction for activities
- Six meals, including an end-of-the-week feast
- Geo-Journal, journaling supplies, and magnifying lens
- Pre-trip educational opportunities organized by the Schiele Museum
Please feel free to forward this email to anyone you think might be interested. To reserve a spot on this trip, please contact Tony Pasour at the Schiele Museum by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 704-866-6919.