When I was the Blog Chair for the Wisconsin Leadership Council, I wrote several posts with the title above. Most of the articles I shared were posts I came across on Twitter, Google Reader, or in a few cases, Facebook. Regardless, there were many pieces of writing that I felt made me think and wonder. I felt it was important to share those articles with others. Since I started working for Discovery Education in November, my duties writing for the Wisconsin blog have ceased. I miss my Things I Think You Should Read posts and plan on writing those again. Starting today.
- A Letter to Obama by NSBA’s President. This is a heartfelt letter that I hope doesn’t fall on deaf ears.
- What Teachers Know vs. What Education Policymakers Do, by Diane Ravitch All I can say is Yep.
- 10 of the Best Apple apps for Education in 2012 I have several of these. I think it’s a good list.
- How to Make Better Teachers – by Dean Shareski
- Talking Pineapple Question on State Exam Stumps…Everyone! from the NY Daily News
- Some Handy Tools For YouTube - from Steven Anderson