Over the past few days, I came across several articles that made me think, laugh, wonder, question, and smile. I picked several of those articles and am posting them here because these are Things I Think You Should Read.
- From Dean Shareski - Keeping the “Professionalism” in the Profession.
- From Lisa M – Why Can’t We Hold Parents Accountable?
- From Jen Wagner – How Can We Get There?
- From EdTech Magazine - The Honor Roll: 50 Must-Read K–12 Education IT Blogs
- From Ask a Tech Teacher – How to Teach Internet Safety in K-6
- From Doug Johnson – Dangerous Things School Teaches
and now these two blog posts that contradict each other. Do you agree with one or the other?
- From Steve Anderson – The Power of the Lurker
- From Dean Shareski – You Can’t Be a Lurker in My Class