Think about how you can work better with others.
Then work better with others.
Collaboration is a good thing!
Here is what some other people think about collaboration:
1. “It is the long history of humankind (and animal kind, too) those who learned to collaborate and improvise most effectively have prevailed.” - Charles Darwin
2. “Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” - Helen Keller
3. “If two men on the same job agree all the time, then one is useless. If they disagree all the time, both are useless.” - Darryl F. Zanuck
4. “If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself.” - Henry Ford
5. “Many ideas grow better when transplanted into another mind than the one where they sprang up.” - Oliver Wendell Holmes