We’re still looking for interested DEN members to participate in our DEN Goes Viral project. We will be sharing the list of topics in a few days and can’t wait to interested educators to join a group and let the learning begin. If you’d like more information about the project and are interested in signing up, you can do so here.
Here are the first topics we’ll be tackling:
- iPads in the classroom
- Universal Design for Learning
- Student blogging
- Exploring the 5 themes of geography in your community
- How the elementary classroom has changed over the past 20 years
- Using iPads and web tools for digital writing
- How storytelling is and has been used to pass traditions and share ideas and viewpoints
If you missed Scott McLeod’s kickoff presentation from last week, watch it below.