The DEN Goes Viral, our collaborative project for DEN members, is moving ahead and we are now happy to share the topics of study. For those unfamiliar with the project, here are the details in a nutshell:
- Participants register for the project. Yes, you can still sign up!
- Team Leaders have chosen their topics of study for the project. (See below)
- Participants will chose the topic they are interested in learning more about by completing this form.
- For the next 10 days or so, the groups will ask questions, learn, and discuss their topic in Edmodo.
- The teams will produce and gather media for their final project, which will be a video similar to the Did You Know? videos.
- October 18th – completed videos will be shared via a live event (More info to come).
- iPads in the classroom
- Universal Design for Learning
- Student blogging
- Exploring the 5 themes of geography in your community
- How the elementary classroom has changed over the past 20 years
- Using iPads and web tools for digital writing
- How storytelling is and has been used to pass traditions and share ideas and viewpoints
If you haven’t signed up yet, do so soon because we’ll be closing registration early next week. If you’ve already signed up, now’s the time to pick your topic. We’re looking forward to seeing what the groups learn and how they share their new knowledge in their video.