Welcome to a new weekly blog series, where we are putting the spotlight on some of our favorite integration strategies.
If our team worked together to develop a list of “Top Questions” asked after our presentations, I am sure that the following might be in the top 3.
- “Is there somewhere I can go to access simple and easy integration strategies?”
- “I am an instructional coach, do you have ideas or suggestions on how to get educators at my site using DE resources?”
- “I love the DEN presentations. You share so many great ideas, but how do I keep track of them all?”
Have any of you asked yourself these questions or similar ones?
Well, we’ve got you covered. “Strategy Spotlight” introduces one weekly digital integration challenge by providing the background, giving an example, setting the challenge, and providing you a chance to take it a step further with the bonus!
You can take the challenge by:
- Implementing a strategy and letting us know how it went by posting a comment in the blog.
- Using these strategies in your grade level planning discussions and/or professional development and reporting your events. (Remember we consider an event anytime 3 or more educators gather together… doesn’t have to be in a computer lab… could be sitting around the lunch table)
- Photocopying the flier and distributing it in your colleague’s boxes and/or posting it to your own BulleDEN board.
Access all of our posts by visiting us our Strategy Spotlight page.
Do you have suggestions or ideas? Do you have a strategy that we should spotlight? Share it with us and if it’s selected, we’ll send you a gift J Email Jannita_Demian@discovery.com