Happy Mousey Monday to all of Mousey’s fans! Mousey wanted to bring to your attention our Reports Tool. It is useful for administrators to know how much their teachers are using Discovery Education. Using the Reports Tool, administrators can run usage reports.
Administrators would run a Report by:
1. Selecting My Admin in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
2. Selecting My Reports Home from the left hand side under My Reports.
3. Select the type of desired Report:
By Account – One District
By Account Group – Several Districts
By All Sites – All sites within a District
By Site – One School
By User – All users
Once you have selected which type of report you want to run, you are ready to enter the data for your usage report.
4. Select the District Account.
5. Select the School Account(s).
6. Select the start date of the Report.
7. Select the end date of the Report.
8. Select the format of the Report:
Web – shown in your browser, not editable
PDF – best printable option, not editable
CSV – best editable option shown in Microsoft Excel
RTF – word file, editable
Please keep in mind that the system cannot run reports up to today’s date. The system will be 2 to 3 days behind in data when running Reports. Also, we do not recommend including Archived users in the Reports.
Reports are a great way for administrators to see their Discovery Education products usage. If you have any questions or comments about our Reports Tool please feel free to tweet us at @DESupportStars with #mouseymondays! See you all next Monday!